1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 Basses Stolen out of Garage In Rancho Cucamonga (Used on Jennifer Lopez & Hanson Tours)

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Will Birckhead, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Will Birckhead

Will Birckhead Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Upland, California
    81E51702-54D7-4037-899D-8DDCBA7A0D91.jpeg
    738D106C-D89D-4774-97B0-92F730C39614.jpeg
    2BF42B5A-BC47-40A2-B1EE-43D0759E79CC.jpeg
    AC0536D2-F670-45F4-9EA3-B1CBEE5D0248.jpeg
    Today just broke me. Two of my favorite basses were stolen right out of my garage in Rancho Cucamonga. I’m pleading if anyone has seen them anywhere or online please contact me.
    Bass 1: Bassmods EF5 Black Matte Finish & Black Pickgaurd. SN S300034
    Bass 2: Lakland Joe Osborne 5 String Black body with Tortoise Pickguard.
    SN 8055353

The Bassmods was used on the JLO “It’s My Party” Tour and Lakland on 7 years of Hanson tours so not worried about replacing them but the sentimental value. I’m sure all of you can empathize that your bass is your sound.
    You can contact William Birckhead at (410)746-3744 or yoplaybass@yahoo.com

bassguyky48 likes this.
  2. This sucks! Did they take anything else or just the basses? If just the basses I would bet it’s someone that knows what you do.

oldandbold likes this.
  3. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

Mar 3, 2005
    earth
    Check surrounding pawn shops, check Craigslist and eBay and reverb too. Sorry for your loss. And if you haven't get a police report.

oldandbold likes this.
  4. Will Birckhead

Sep 15, 2017
    Upland, California
    They were both in soft cases and i also lost a Dunlop Bass Compressor as well that was in one of the IGIG cases. I’m pretty sure it’s an inside job because i had other equipment as well in there and those were the only things they took. The even left my fender strat.

bassguyky48 likes this.
  5. Will Birckhead

Sep 15, 2017
    Upland, California
    I filed a police report, went to the local guitar center, Sam Ash and surrounding pawn shops and gave them flyers so they can be on the lookout.

Clark Dark likes this.
  6. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Supporting Member

Best of luck to you brother.
    I hope you get Everything back

bassguyky48 likes this.
  7. C Stone

C Stone

Sep 4, 2020
    USA
    Hey man really sorry to hear. If It were me I would walk my block and explain the situation to neighbors someone is bound to have cameras or a "ring" camera doorbell, ask them if they coukd look and maybe get back to you ya know maybe a punk on a bike or skateboard (could only carry what they could carry) or maybe you would recognize a passing vehicle at least it's a place to start. Feel for ya, good luck!

Fred312b and bassguyky48 like this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021