1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 bergantino nv115 cabs w/covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Oct 9, 2013.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    A few days old and mint. Covers haven't even been opened yet. $800 each, with cover, shipped. Only trade considered is for an nv610. They are really great, I'm just a sealed 10" guy I guess!

2. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Sold! I'll take them! PM incoming.

3. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    I've been gassing/searching for an NV215. I wonder how two of these would compare.

4. emart

emart Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Both of them Sactobass???

5. SactoBass

Yeppers! :D

6. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Dang, SB! That's gonna be awesome! Enjoy, DM

7. SactoBass

Thank you good sir! I plan to play my Trace Elliot V4 through them! :D

8. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Both sold.

9. SactoBass

...and they sold even before I could get to them, as Chris just informed me that they both sold to someone on the east coast.

Someone is gonna be a happy camper with these cabs!

10. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Damn east coasters! Sorry you missed this one, SB, but I'm sure you'll get another chance.

11. SactoBass

Yeah, I have on my GAS list to get a pair of NV115's to put my 24" wide Trace Elliot V4 amp on top of (cabs turned sideways).

I am happy that Chris was able to sell his cabs so quickly. It's always nice when that happens.

12. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Thanks guys. I knew they would go quick.

13. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Chris you sold these already right? Just checking cuz I'm looking for one.