SOLD (2) Carvin LS1503 Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jdfarrell81, Nov 8, 2021.

1. jdfarrell81

jdfarrell81 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    United States
    If you’ve been on TB for a good while, you may remember the hype around these when Dave Green of Greenboy fame used them as inspiration for his own 3-way cab designs.

The hype is deserved. They sound phenomenal. They manage to be clear, accurate, and articulate without being sterile. I’ve repeatedly chosen them over cabs costing many times more. If you’re looking for a fearful, Greenboy, or Barefaced style cab on a budget, these are a great pair.

Each cab is 8 ohms, 400 watts continuous, 800 watts program, 1600 watts peak.

This will have to be a local deal, but hopefully the price is low enough to make it worth someone’s time to come get them.

Attached Files:

2. Sebbyv

Sebbyv

Nov 27, 2014
    Where in Maryland? I’ll be in Delaware this weekend if it’s not to far I might be interested

3. Mikegb

Mikegb

Jun 23, 2017
    Baltimore
    200 a piece correct?

4. jdfarrell81

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    I’m in Towson.

5. jdfarrell81

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    If you want them for $200 a piece, I’ll gladly take it, but I meant $200 for the pair. That’s what the original owner charged me, and I’m good with that.

6. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Pm'd

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022