For Sale/Trade 2 Concentric wiring harnesses for Jazz or P/J brand new, one with with 3-way mini-toggle switch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman_al, Jul 11, 2016.

1. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member Commercial User

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Dealer for Aguilar, Lindy Fralin, KorgUSA
    Price:
    $125
    Hi everyone! For sale/trade/partial trade I have 2 harnesses. Both made by me for customers who ended up not wanting the harnesses and returned them. I sell lots of harnesses in conjunction with my guitar and bass repair work that I do. you can find me on FB if you want to know more about what I offer, but this thread pertains to 2 specific harnesses for sale.

The first is a traditional Jazz concentric harness, wired the same as the '62 Jazz AV/RI basses that are no longer in production. You can see my other thread for an idea of how this harness looks on a bass. I'll post a pic here as well. This harness features 2 independently wired volume and tone controls, so each pickup has volume and tone controls that are dedicated to that pickup. Includes knobs for the pots. Chrome or gold. $85 shipped for this, or make an offer on a trade or partial trade

The 2nd is a variation on this theme. 2 concentric vol/tone pots wired to a 3-way on-on-on mini-toggle switch. This allows the bassist to switch easily between neck, bridge and both. The difference is that this configuration does not allow for independent tone control, only independent volume. So even though there are 2 tone controls, they work together as one in the middle switch position. In the bridge and neck switch positions the respective tone control knob works for that pickup. Includes knobs in chrome or gold. $125 for this harness, or make an offer for trade or partial trade.

Here is the link to my other thread for harness sales:
    For Sale - Jazz bass and Precision bass wiring harnesses

2. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Trade deal fell through. Feel free to float any trades by me. Especially pedals and unused string sets for 4-string basses. Or any other items that I can use in my shop for set-up and repair.

3. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    bump

4. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Bump for offers

5. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

6. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    No thanks. Thank you for the offer, though.

7. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    PMed