1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2 Dudes 1 Bass - Marco N1 J-Style bass (Video)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TonyP-, Nov 3, 2018.

1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    Hey Guys & Gals...Its just Steve and I off the cuff talking about Marco's new N1 Jazz

Check it out.

Here's a brand new "Live" epidose of 2 Dudes 1 Bass, shot live at the Tsunami Bass Hang in Murrieta on October 21, 2018, in front of a LIVE studio audience, haha, and it was awesome!!! Hosted by Steve Araujo and Tony Puleo. We play a killer Marco N1 J-Style bass loaded with DR DDT Strings. We are playing through a GK MB800 Fusion amp and GK Neo 212 cab and using Tsunami Cables. Huge thanks to Mark Bupp for shooting and providing the footage and to Keith Stixx of Tsunami Cables for providing an awesome venue for the event.

Passinwind, bholder and B-Mac like this.
  2. B-Mac

B-Mac Sorting Things Out Supporting Member

Very nice. Not familiar with them at all so I had to go down the Google rabbit hole...……………

Marco Bass Guitars – Official Marco Bass Guitars Website

This roasted Ash is gorgeous eye candy creating G.A.S.
    https://www.chicagomusicexchange.co...-p4-wroasted-ash-body-used-serial-01/14385837

TonyP- likes this.
  3. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    Marco is cool...He one of those guys doing his own pickups and preamps...Granted He will do others as well...But I do like his stuff.

Passinwind likes this.