1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 dumbest dreams ever....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by chicago_mike, Nov 8, 2010.

1. chicago_mike

chicago_mike

Oct 9, 2007
    Chicago - LA - Rome - Dallas
    Endorsing Artist : Genz Benz
    Dumb dream #1 : Happens while on tour, and this is why I almost always ride shotgun while on tour ---- In my dream I am lying in one of the bench seats trying to sleep, but I cannot breathe, I cannot get any words out for help for anybody to wake me up and everybody is in the van, I have to scream in my dream as loud as I can to wake myself up ---- wich then in real life I dont actually scream, but I do make silly sounds and then wake right the *** up, completely out of breath...

Dumb dream #2 : This happens at home.. Ill be very vividly choking on my own vomit, in my dream I can see it and feel it crawl up my throat, but I know I am dreaming, but I can also feel my sleeping body choking or not being able to breathe..then I wake up, out of breath and almost choking...

Anybody else have comepletely useless dreams or nightmares?:rollno:

2. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    Not since I quit acid ; )

3. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    DUUUUUUUUUDE-1.

4. Chong: Hey, hey don't take those, man.
    Pedro: ...Wha?
    Chong: I almost gave you the wrong ****, man.
    Pedro: Hey, man, I already took 'em, man.
    Chong: Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo...
    Pedro: Hey, whaddaya mean "ho ho ho ho ho"?
    Chong: Oh... HU-WOW, MAN!
    Pedro: Hey, what was in that ****, man?
    Chong: You just did the most acid I've ever seen anybody eat in my life!
    Pedro: Hey, man, I never had no acid before, man.
    Chong: Jeez, I hope you're not busy for about a month...
    Pedro:****, I'm going to die, man. That stuff's going to make me die, man.
    Chong: No, that's good acid, man.
    Pedro: Hey I've seen those guys walking around my neighborhood that took too much acid, man. The one guy, his head's swelled up like a pumpkin...
    Chong: Relax man, Hey mellow out man!

5. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    But for the original post, I don't have, or rather, remember dreams, and so have no recollection the next day, which is a good thing I think because they've all been slightly worrying anyways ; )

Attached Files:

6. Evil Undead

Evil Undead

Oct 31, 2009
    Sounds quite similar to sleep paralysis...

But could also be some kind of anxiety disorder

Either way they sound creepy!

7. your "dumb dream #1" happens to me from time to time....it's a scary scene, man

8. [​IMG]

9. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    Apart from this one I do remember,

My great grandmother passed away in her bed at the farmhouse my grandparents owned, I was the first to stay in my grandmothers room after this, I was about 10?

My school had concrete tubes in the playground about a metre high and responsible for many a cracked tooth, anyways, we used to play a game called 'off ground touch,' where as the party being pursued by the 'monster' whatever, you were required to get 'off ground' to avoid being touched and 'on it'.

The dream was that, but in blackness with just the pipes silhouetted in light and the faces of my friends playing the game. My pov was of the pursuer, but I could see myself in the game too. I don't remember what happened in between but after the laughter subsided, it was only me left, I could see myself and was pursuing fast, I catch myself up, unable to get off the ground in time, but the look of my face as the being caught 'me' is one of abject horror and shock, terror as I 'catch' myself, monster stuff.

I shot up bed, straight up, the only ever time, I thought that only happened in films, it scared the living shizzle out of me and I've felt uncomfortable referencing that dream since, freaky one and no mistake ; )

10. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    I don't have dreams that make sense.I have dreams like yours most of the time or nightmares that makes no sense.

For example,last night I was with a friend of mine hunting zombies.I shot zombie Darth Vader with my shotgun in the head and yes there were zombie Storm Troopers and zombie Jedis too.
    I'm not a nerd or "omg SW!!!!!!1111111" type either.Go figure.
    I watched Jay Leno with Harrison Ford that night,that might be it but not sure.

Another recent one,there was a giant and I pissed him off.So he got mad,he was wearing cheap slippers and there was some gum under the slippers.He sticked me to the gum and started walking while I was sticked to the gum under his cheap slippers.I woke up breatless.Man was he heavy...:D

11. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Dumb dreams are even lamer than interesting dreams, and those are not interesting to anyone but the dreamer. We're not Freud, No one cares, really.

12. My dumb dreams are I always get money for something, and it seems so real, and then I wake up and it's not.

13. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    Due my posting up an acid spike to the original poster's subject, I thought it fair to him to 'fess up myself.....I don't think anyone would refer themselves for psychological evaluation on TBOT though, that would be seriously misguided ; )

14. The Last Rebel

The Last Rebel

Apr 19, 2009
    hallucinations.