1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 Endpins For Sale; also Double Bass Stand For Sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by trayerrx, Oct 26, 2005.

1. trayerrx

trayerrx

Oct 20, 2005
    Nashville
    I have these two endpins for sale. The first is a really nice heavy duty endpin with a 5/8" shaft, cork lining and removeable threaded rubber tip. It's brand new...came in a brand new bass that I bought, but I changed to a Gotz pin right away as I am an eggpin user. Never even used this pin. I'd like to have $45.00 for it....I think Lemur sells this model for 67 bucks or so.

The second pin was one from my old King plywood. Again, the only reason I took it out was to install a Gotz for ease of eggpin use. I cut the pin off on this one in order to make it removeable....so that I could use my wheel. I would take $20.00 for this one.

I also have a Hamilton Bass stand that I'm not using if any one is interested in one. It's in nice shape, and is foldable. It's kind of heavy so I don't know how much shipping will be on it.

trayerrx@hotmail.com

2. jallenbass

jallenbass Supporting Member Commercial User

May 17, 2005
    Bend, Oregon
    For the top one: When you unscrew the crutch tip is there a pointed tip or just a hole in the bottom of the endpin?

3. tsolo

tsolo

Aug 24, 2002
    Ft. Worth
    PM.

4. trayerrx

trayerrx

Oct 20, 2005
    Nashville
    The first pin has a sharp point that is exposed when you take off the rubber tip.

5. trayerrx

trayerrx

Oct 20, 2005
    Nashville
    Both endpins have been sold.

I still have the Hamilton stand for a double bass though. Email if interested...

trayerrx@hotmail.com