1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

2 Endpins For Sale; also Double Bass Stand For Sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by trayerrx, Oct 26, 2005.

1. trayerrx

trayerrx

Oct 20, 2005
    Nashville
    I have these two endpins for sale. The first is a really nice heavy duty endpin with a 5/8" shaft, cork lining and removeable threaded rubber tip. It's brand new...came in a brand new bass that I bought, but I changed to a Gotz pin right away as I am an eggpin user. Never even used this pin. I'd like to have $45.00 for it....I think Lemur sells this model for 67 bucks or so.

The second pin was one from my old King plywood. Again, the only reason I took it out was to install a Gotz for ease of eggpin use. I cut the pin off on this one in order to make it removeable....so that I could use my wheel. I would take $20.00 for this one.

I also have a Hamilton Bass stand that I'm not using if any one is interested in one. It's in nice shape, and is foldable. It's kind of heavy so I don't know how much shipping will be on it.

trayerrx@hotmail.com

2. jallenbass

jallenbass Supporting Member Commercial User

May 17, 2005
    Bend, Oregon
    For the top one: When you unscrew the crutch tip is there a pointed tip or just a hole in the bottom of the endpin?

3. tsolo

tsolo

Aug 24, 2002
    Ft. Worth
    PM.

4. trayerrx

trayerrx

Oct 20, 2005
    Nashville
    The first pin has a sharp point that is exposed when you take off the rubber tip.

5. trayerrx

trayerrx

Oct 20, 2005
    Nashville
    Both endpins have been sold.

I still have the Hamilton stand for a double bass though. Email if interested...

trayerrx@hotmail.com