Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 Epifani 1X10ULs

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yamarc, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    These cabs are in mint condition and are great to carry around. They sound amazing too! At about 20 lbs a piece they feel great to take in and out of the car. I prefer the 2 110's over 1 210 because it allows for greater versatility and more low end and punch. I have done several acoustic gigs with only 1 cab that fits in my front floor board or seat!

These new UL cabs are a godsend for anyone looking for a small compact rig of doom with the punch of a bigger rig. These are rated at 8 ohms a piece and have only been used at church (low Volume) under a dozen times.

I will separate for a higher individual price and will only consider partial trades plus cash for a high quality DI (Avalon, etc.), The only reason I am selling is because I have blown my wad on an expensive bass and can't afford a rig right now...my loss is your gain!

2. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Marc

Are we cool?

Let me know and I"ll get the money order out.

Bob

3. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    I take it they're sold??

4. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Marc

Please contact me ASAP!

Thanks

Bob

5. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Sorry guys, been out of town. I actually only have 1 cab left, mint condition, 350.00 shipped. Thanks, Marc