Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 Equipment Racks, Renz Mute For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by marc40a, Feb 11, 2003.

1. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    One Carpetbagger 6 space capreted wooden rack for sale, Exc condition, Non recessed Hardware $40 plus shipping.

***SOLD*** One SKB 4 space - ATA version no the cheaper Roto rack. This unit has seen some use and is my current full time rack. It has some all around wear on it and a sticker as well. The latches have a littel play in them but they stay latched securely. $35 plus shipping***SOLD***

***SOLD*** One Type II Renz Mute w/ Tuner out - NO longer in production. Mint condition. $65 shipped see link for details.
    http://archive.bassplayer.com/z1998/9808/renz.shtml***SOLD***

Bass lesson slots available in the Boston Metro Area. Reasonable rates and there's the option to do them in your home. I have 13-14 years experience. Call (617) 966 4993 for rates or mail mforti@yahoo.com.

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    how deep is the four space and what is the weight ?

Thanks, Mal

3. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    If I recall correctly, it's 19 1/2" depth maybe???

I'm not sure but it currently holds a QSC plx amp no problem. It's a full depth rack not an 'effects' rack.

Weight...hmmm...if I remember correctly it's 7lbs. give or take??
    That's why I've been using it.

The SKB website should have all the info.

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    then my crown should fit as well I would guess.

I'm out on the left coast. 98651, just east of Portland, OR. If there is an OK way to ship this, I'll do it. I'm headed out on a long trip Saturday and won't be back for a month so we would need to do the transaction this week, but shipping speed is not a big deal as it is for a back-up to the back-up rack rig.

Are you up for that ?

Thanks, Mal

5. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    I can take my stuff out of it tonight, package it, bring it to the PO office and get you a shipping estimate first thing tommorow. Sound good?

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    that works for me! You can call my cell if you want to. I'm at 541.490.5924. Just be sure that you announce yourself as Marc with the case.
    otherwise I won't have a clue! (more or less my normal state, LOL

MO or paypal ?

Malcolm Brown
    42 Weather Rock Road
    Underwood, WA 98651

7. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    An MO would be great.

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
  9. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    I believe that 4 space is the one I had inquired about. If that is sold, great, I don't really need it right now...

However that 6 space interests me (though I'm not sure right now) but what is the weight on it?

10. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    I'd have to weigh it to be sure. But I'm thinking at least 12lbs.

It's a tough call Monty because you'll probably take a hit on the shipping to Canada.

11. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Yeh, well.. if you still have it when I have the money to spend, I'll drop you a message.