Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 Euphonic Audio VL-210's for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Lynn, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Lynn

Lynn

Jan 22, 2001
    I am selling 2 VL-210's complete with custom anvil cases made for each. Heavy duty casters make these the perfect touring rig. I am selling these as a set for $1500.00 plus shipping. They're in absolute mint condition. I am located in California.

You will not find a better sounding bass speaker!

2. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Are you taking trade offers or cash only?

3. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Lynn,

Are the 2 EA VL210 cabs sold? What are there serial numbers? How much for shipping to 35205? Dont need the cases either?

Thanks

4. vanselus

vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    Wow, this thread is almost a year old! The cabs MUST still be available, otherwise the seller would have the care to mark the thread as "sold".

5. Nightbass

Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    I think Talkbass should do what the Dudepit does with ads. Delete them automatically after 2 weeks. Keeping them around for "historical" value is just not worth the hassle of emailing to people who don't have the gear any more. A lot more users are screwed by old ads than there are those who "benefit" from looking up a few old prices....

Moderators? Mr. Board Owner?

6. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Good Point Nightbass, I wish that was incorporated here, cause I have see this ad and wanted the rig my self...

Y'all know that's Lynn Keller's rig that was for sale BTW. Pretty sure that she has unloaded it by now.

[​IMG]

Straight from the EA website:

L.A. bassist Lynn Keller is the bassist for Diana Ross and the Music Director/Bassist for Rita Coolidge and Walela.

Lynn’s in town rig consists of two Euphonic Audio VL-110’s powered by a 1200 watt Walter Woods amplifier. Her touring rig consists of two Euphonic Audio VL-210’s powered by the same Walter Woods amp.