1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2 GK RBH 410 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by biggredd, Mar 16, 2016.

1. biggredd

biggredd

Oct 13, 2011
    Price:
    I'll probably kick myself for parting with these but I'm changing up my setup. These are top of the line GK 410 RBH 8 ohm cabs, handles 800 watts rms. These RBH cabinets have been the work horse of many touring professionals such as Flea, and Duff to name a few. There is obviously a reason these cabs are still in production after 18 years. Not very many cabs have that resume. They are full of low end, tight punchy mids, and crisp highs with tweeter control. Can handle the low B easily at loud volume without breaking up. Capable of biamp feature or full range. Both cabs function flawlessly and sound amazing. One cab is in excellent cosmetic condition with a cover. The other one's carpet is a little shaggy in a few areas but is loaded with practically brand new Eminence Legend BP 102's. Asking $400 each or $750 for both. Possible trade for 412 cab or 212 cabs or ? Will deliver to Seattle, Portland or Spokane area for gas $. Or buyer pays for packing and shipping.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    blipndub likes this.
  2. Will you do $300 including shipping on one?

3. biggredd

biggredd

Oct 13, 2011
    Sorry, forgot to mark these as sold.

4. biggredd

biggredd

Oct 13, 2011
    Sorry, forgot to mark these as sold. I changed it. Thanks for inquiring.