1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 Mesa Boogie Powerhouse neo 112 cabs 8 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by richst, Sep 13, 2010.

1. richst

richst

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    These things are light, loud, punchy and super clean. These are the fastest sounding cabs I have ever used. I need another small combo so I'm selling these. They are in great shape and never pushed too hard. They come with the stock Boogie covers. I have a Boogie Scout 112 with an extension cab that I've been using. It's more convenient but these sound much better to me combined with my Mpulse 600. It's just too much gear for me to haul around to the gigs I'm doing these days. $300 each plus shipping. BTW, I used to have the Aguilar 112 cabs and these blow those away. Get these for the same price.

I also have a big anvil case that these cabs fit in with my 4 space rack. You can have it for $100 if you buy both cabs but I can't ship it unless you wanna pay the freight. It doesn't fit the gear perfectly from top to bottom but is very tight all the way around so as long as it doesn't get tipped on it's side, everything stays very snug inside. It used to house a big screen CRT monitor for karaoke. It's probably 4'x4'x4' inside and it has all the top of the line foam, latches and casters. It's at the warehouse but if you are interested in it, I'll try and get some pics soon.

2. richst

richst

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    sides and covers......

3. man oh man, 3 of these would be somewhat pimp. (i have one already) ...must consider.

4. richst

richst

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    the neighbors will not be happy. LOL:eek:

5. richst

richst

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Thanx for all the interest.:hyper:

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021