1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2 Necks,ADA preamp.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 73jbass, Dec 5, 2005.

1. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    It looks like everybody's clearing out stuff they don"t need, so I might as well jump in too.
    The first thing is a Warmoth Deluxe 5 fretless neck.Maple with a beautiful and unusual birdseye maple unlined fingerboard,and quilted maple headstock.I got this for a fretless 5 project that never got started. I have over 400.00 in this neck,I'll take 250.00 for it.
    The second is an Allparts 70's Fender neck.Maple,rosewood board,beautiful mop inlays,white binding,you know the one.It also has a vintage tint added to it. I got this one from Greg Rodgers Guitars a couple of years ago for about 329.00. I'll take 250.00 for it also.
    The necks are in new condition,never driled or fitted to a body.
    Last is an ADA MB-1 preamp. I'm sure everybody knows a bit about these. Tube tone with midi switching. 39 factory presets,and 129 user presets. It works perfect,but I just like my current preamp a little better. First 175.00 gets it.
    I take USPS money orders,and Paypal.I'll have pics up this evening.
    Might be interested in a trade for a 15" bass combo of some kind.

2. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Line™ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    And to think of the original price tag on the MB-1 :eek:

Somebody buy this so I don't start wishing I had one again!

All the best,

R

3. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian

Oct 31, 2004
    pm at ya! :D