1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2 neo 410's with a gk 1001 rb 2

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gregmon79, Jan 27, 2013.

1. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Illinooooiiissssssssss
    Here I go again with some opinions wanted and questions about my amp and cabs. So, I finally got my GK SBX plus 410 back from the shop today. They replaced 2 blown woofers in it and guess what? It sounds worse than when I took it back!!! Someone dropped the ball and frankly I'm tired of dealing with this cab so, I'm taking it back and I'm getting something different. I already have a 410 Neo now and obviously the 1001 RB and I want to suppliment that rig with another cab. What would any of you chaps do or aquire?? With the money from returning the sbx and a little from tax money I am working with about 6 to $700. I want to get a cab that I know I won't have to deal with anything for awhile. And i mean years. After all the trouble I've been going through the last couple months with gear, I want to be done running back and forth and spending money. So, suggestions/opinions, please comment. Thank you.

2. worxforme

worxforme Self Actualized Bad Speller

Dec 10, 2009
    LAnsing MI
    Get a second 410 Neo.

3. 2milehighspike

2milehighspike Supporting Member

+1

4. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    It's a no-brainer... :meh:

MM

5. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Illinooooiiissssssssss
    Just as I suspected/assumed. I just wanted to make sure there wasnt a better possible pairing.

6. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Agreed, there is no better option than a 2nd Neo 410. Done.