1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale 2 NEW CONDITION Genz Benz Heads FS (Arizona)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dan Hildebrand, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Dan Hildebrand

Dan Hildebrand

Jun 18, 2015
    Price:
    I have two fantastic Genz Benz GBE heads for sale; whichever head sells first ... I'll keep the second. I bought both heads brand new (in sealed boxes) and both are in LIKE NEW condition as I really didn't play them that often (bass is a passion but i don't play out or that kind of thing).

2. GBE1200 Bass Head
    3. GBE750 Bass Head

The foot switches comes with the heads of course (even though no picture; both in the same great condition as the heads). Price for each head is $700. I will estimate $75 shipping for the 750 and $100 for the 1200. If the shipping is less, I'll refund you the difference. If the shipping is more, I'll eat it.

Bassists ... these heads are the real deal. I fell in love with Genz Benz (and Genzler) amplifiers many years ago and found them to be extremely organic and powerful bass heads.

Dan in Phoenix, Arizona

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Dave120450

Dave120450

Jul 11, 2017
    Hi Dan. Are the Magellan amp and cabs still available?

Dave