2 Nice basses

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Flat Bass, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    1975 Fender Jaz with OHSC in great condition. Has some scratches here and there and a discoloration spot on the back about the size of your palm besided that it is great. It is a cream/yellow body with a black pickguard, rosewood neck with the MOP blocks and the binding, has both ashtrays and the thumbrest. This bass is very surprisingly lightweight too. You will probably need to get it set up as I have not even played on it in a good while. It has been sitting in its case at my parents house for a year now. Asking $1650.00

R bass 5 Single cut Elite. Very nice 5 string in absolute excellent condition. As a matter of fact it is was made in October of 2003!! Anyways it has a spalted maple top and matching headstock, mahogany back, rosewood board with pickup covers and preamp knobs that match! Bartolini pickups and preamp. It is a 35" scale and has a newer set of Elixer strings on it now. Plays and sounds great. Asking $2250.00

I have pics of both but you will have to email me so I can send them. I have been having trouble with the 75 Jazz pics though.