Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD 2 PEAVEY FONDATIONS FOR SALE.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by plexibass, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plexibass

plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    i have peavey foundation basses for sale. 1 has a hardshell case and the other has a gigbag. these are the perfect basses for beginners or pros. i would like to get 200 which includes shipping. perfect gift for the holidays.

1 is a rosewood neck with super ferrite pu. the other is maple, super ferrite pu and both are white basses .

i will send pictures if you would like. i will tell you that they all have the normal dings that basses of this age have. still play great. i dont want to let them go but........
    please contact me directly with any questions. paypal is best for me but i will work with you.
    DAVETAKIS@YAHOO.COM

the rosewood bass has 1 knob missing and the knobs are not original. greta playing bass however.

2. dustklose

dustklose

Feb 5, 2005
    North Dakota
    hey man, i'm a peavey guy and i already have a few foundations, think i could get some pics thanks

3. dustklose

dustklose

Feb 5, 2005
    North Dakota
    is the 200 for both together or each seperate?

4. sync00

sync00

Nov 23, 2005
    Are these still for sale? How is the neck and frets?

5. my first bass was a peavey foundation and i miss it dearly. i loved that bass!

6. dustklose

dustklose

Feb 5, 2005
    North Dakota
    the foundation i own, looks like the one on the right in his pictures!

7. plexibass

plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    THE FOUNDATION WITH THE ROSEWOOD NECK and matching headstock HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS GOODWITHKETCHUP FOR YOUR HELP. the other one is still available.

8. plexibass

plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    ALL 3 OF MY FOUNDATIONS HAVE BEEN SOLD. I HAVE NONE LEFT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.