1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale 2 Precision bass pickguards (WD Classic 50s, Allparts MIM)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by braydensharrar, Oct 19, 2017.

1. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Price:
    I have some items I no longer need and would like to pass along.

1. Mono Bass Sleeve gig bag in black - only used a couple of times, in excellent condition with hang tags. SOLD

2. EMG GZR Precision bass pickup - wonderful pickup, believe all of the hype. I just ended up selling the bass I briefly put it in for about a week. I have the ground wire and supplied clamp attached to a long piece of black wire than can be installed underneath your bridge so it is still solderless for install. SOLD

3. WD 50s (10 hole) Precision Bass Mint Green pickguard - Excellent condition, no cover or thumbrest holes. I bought for a Classic 50s P that it fit perfectly. $30shipped

4. Fender AVRI '62 Precision Bass Mint Green pickguard - Great condition but doesn't include a shielding plate for underneath. I had this one on a '62 AVRI P bass that I really liked but also sold. SOLD

5. Allparts Precision Black Precision Bass pickguard- Good condition, bought for a MIM P that it fit perfectly. $15shipped

PM with any questions, thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

... pictures , especially of the mint green 10 hole pickguard ?

3. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    I added some pics of the pickup and bag, I will add some of the pickguard on Monday when I’m back in town.

DaveDeVille likes this.
  4. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Bump!

5. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Bumping just to mention that the prices are fair and firm. The price listed is what I need to get for each item, no $5-10 haggling please.

Burwabit likes this.
  6. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Bump for PG pics added

7. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Bump!

8. braydensharrar