1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2 projects done: Mesa RR re-cloth, FrankenP - pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lavmonga, Apr 9, 2009.

1. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    Here are two things I've been working on and finally got done (and photo'd). First up are my 2 Mesa Boogie Road Ready Cabs. I like the old diesel grilles, but they left too much room for something to end up ripping a speaker, I wanted to cover them, easy enough I made a wooden frame and got some speaker grille clothe from a fellow TB'r, here they are:

IMG_6443.

IMG_6444.

Next up is this Franken P I put together. I had this old Hondo bass and wanted to do something unique, got some gold-glitter spray an SX fretless maple neck, here she is... think I should put an ashtray bridge cover to match the pu cover?

goldy.

Untitled-2.

2. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    ashytray cover! might as well it will look sweet and wont get in the way, i totally dig that tho i need to build a fretless what pick ups are in it

3. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    I actually kept the original 80's Hondo PU. I have a HWY 1 laying around that I was gonna use, but the original sounds great!