1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD (2) QSC RMX850 heads for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JTGale, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    I have two QSC RMX850 power amps for sale. Each have about 2 hours of in-home playing time on them. Both are in excellent condition and work just fine. Due to now being out of a job for 2 months (and counting), I need to fill my reserves back up and have to sell.

These are heavy heads so I would rather not ship, but will if you are willing to pay for the shipping. I am now living in the Hershey, Pennsylvania, area, about 1.5 hours out of Philly and about 2 hours out of NYC. I would be willing to meet you on the road within a reasonable distance if you want to purchase both heads.

I prefer to use PayPal for transactions (where I am a verified member). Also, I have had a couple of successful transactions on TalkBass, and more than 100 positive transactions on eBay. I would like to get $200 each out of them.

For more information about these heads, check out the MF page at http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/QSC-RMX-850-Power-Amp?sku=481563.

I have more pics I can share if you need them. Drop me a PM.

Thanks!

~ jtg

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.