SOLD 2 sets D'Addario Black Tapewound (4-string)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by KentClarkOnBass, Mar 15, 2020.

1. KentClarkOnBass

KentClarkOnBass Supporting Member

Price:
    $24
    Two 4-string sets of D'Addario Nylon Tapewound black strings, EADG in "long scale" length (I did trim the ends several inches). One set used on a fretless, the other on a fretted. Not a lot of wear, especially on the fretless set. These strings feel great, only replacing because I went to colored strings for visual purposes. :) Your chance to try out tapewounds for a lot less than retail.
    BlackTapewounds.jpg
    The pic shows a 5-string set, but this is two 4-string sets. I destroyed the B string due to not being very smart. $24 USD shipped within USA, small amount extra overseas. Very likely COVID-19 free.

PawleeP likes this.
  2. KentClarkOnBass

Responding to a question... this is both sets together for $24 total, not $24 each.

3. rocu

rocu

Jan 28, 2015
    Missoula, MT
    PM’d

4. PawleeP

PawleeP

Oct 8, 2012
    East Coast
    do you know the gauges?

5. KentClarkOnBass

It should be what's on the D'Addario package, which is 50/65/85/105. Pretty close to what I'd call "standard" sizes, though the B string (at 135 before I wrecked it) felt thicker than other B strings I've got.

However, this item's been sold and mailed off already. :oops: Thanks for your interest. :)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022