1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

(2) Signature jazz basses

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by frootbooty, Sep 15, 2008.

1. frootbooty

frootbooty Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    I have an extensive wish list and way too many basses, especially white basses, so I am going to part with my Signature jazz bass and possibly a fender or two.
    It's a white Signature with tortoise pickguard. It has stock signature pickups (which have a TON of output), string through body bridge, and rosewood board bound and blocked. It is in nice shape with the only really noticeable spot a paint chip at the neck pocket and a discolored spot on the bottom horn. The action on this one is super low with hardly any relief in the neck. The truss rod functions properly
    I'm looking to get $350 shipped CONUS

2. Bumpity Bump-Bump. +100 for these basses, I built a Jazz copy using one of these bodies that I bought off Ebay and it's AWESOME! Great pickups, killer quality and spot on Jazz looks.

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
  4. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I just realized you are also in Nebraska.

5. frootbooty

frootbooty Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Final price drop to $350 shipped CONUS or I guess I'm keeping it

6. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    Somebody snag this. I have one and it kicks severe butt. Destroys my old 75 reissue and Geddy Lee sigs. Massive lows and that's just the bridge pup!! In a perfect world, these would be worth over a grand used. Essentially your paying for an American made, 70's jazz bass for well under $400

7. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa
    Dangit!!!! If only i had money!!!! Well, hope someone good gets this. Unless you wanna keep it for me til christmas :ninja::bag::D

8. Who builds these??

9. Signature was, I think, an American guitar company that went out of business back in the 90s. Their stuff is considered to be top-notch (although I've heard they can be heavy beasts). That being said, how much does this one weigh? It's absolutely gorgeous!! Oh what the hell, PM sent!

10. 9mmMike

9mmMike Would you happen to have a cookie for me? Supporting Member

That neck is gorgeous.