2 Skinne J's

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Quizzo515, May 17, 2003.

1. Well I drove for two and a half hours last night from Greenville South Carolina to Charolette North Carolina to see the 2 Skinnee J's and I was speechless. They kicked so much ass everyone in the building was going crazy. They totally ruled the room. Any of you other guys every seen the 2 Skinnee J's. If so what did you think?
  2. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    They frickin' rule. They put on one of the best shows I"ve seen. They're in my area I think next month, I'll be checking them out. I have to say their earlier stuff was much better than anything they've put out in the last few years. Supermercado and earlier is incredible. Anything after that isn't really my taste, but I'll still enjoy the show.
  3. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    I've seen them many times over the years. They're really one of the better live acts out there, even if they are rarely mentioned.

They're opening up for a big tour this summer, if memory serves. I've heard they are going to call it quits after this.
  4. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Yeah, I heard that too, it's a damn shame.
  5. babecker

Mar 7, 2002
    Sykesville, MD
    Did they play the BBQ song? That one's money.
  6. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Yup, toast your buns on my deck tonight!!
  7. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I loved that first album. Eyeball Eddie lays a nice solid groove.