Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 space rack bag, padded gig bag

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jawzzz, Mar 10, 2005.

1. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I have a few things laying around that I bought new and used only a couple of times.

First is a 2 space rack bag. has a carry handle and shoulder strap as well as a small zipper pouch for cords,tuner etc..

SOLD

Next is an Ibanez padded gig bag with removeable backpack. It is very thick so your bass will be well protected. has straps to carry like a backpack so your hands are free to carry other things. The removeable backpack has tons of space to carry all of your bass playing extras.

Asking $45 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I also have a Jackson Dinky Reverse electric guitar for sale . It is black, with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Equipped with a Floyd Rose tremelo. I have owned it for about 1 year and hardly ever play it since I am a Bass player. ;) :D Everything is in excellent condition.

SOLD

2. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    What is the inside dimensions of the bag? I have an Eden 800, it's 14" deep and a 17" width. Thanks.

George

3. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    It is 19" wide and 14" deep.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    If I can find an Eden to put in that bag, I'll buy it.

-Mike

5. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    Jawzzz, I sent you an email, I'll take it.

6. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    The rack bag and the Jackson Guitar are Sold!

I still have the gig bag for sale.