Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 spectors for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by shwashwa, Sep 10, 2004.

1. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    i'm wondering if there is any interest in my 2 korean made spectors.... i'll post some pics if there is interest. one is transparent red and i have taken out the spector electornics and replaced all the guts and pickups with EMG. the configuration is p\j.
    the other is black and has had the frets removed by master luthier phil petillo and filled in with black fret lines. (epoxy). you can see the lines, but no one else can. (both basses have rosewood boards.) the fretless still has stock spector pick ups and electronics. im asking $550 for the fretted red one and $400 for the fretless black one. let me know if there is interest.

2. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    bump

3. John Herzog

John Herzog

Jun 14, 2002
    Schertz, TX
    Do you have any pictures of the freted? Would you be interested in a straight up trade for a white Rebop 5? It has the Aguilar OBP-1 Pre-amp in it.

Thanks,
    John

4. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    what's a rebop 5?

5. John Herzog

John Herzog

Jun 14, 2002
    Schertz, TX
    European made Spector 5 String Bolt On.