Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 spectors for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by shwashwa, Sep 18, 2004.

1. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    reduced! i'll let them both go as a package for $700 firm or a trade for an american fender jazz bass

i'm wondering if there is any interest in my 2 korean made spectors.... i'll post some pics if there is interest. one is transparent red and i have taken out the spector electornics and replaced all the guts and pickups with EMG. the configuration is p\j.
    the other is black and has had the frets removed by master luthier phil petillo and filled in with black fret lines. (epoxy). you can see the lines, but no one else can. (both basses have rosewood boards.) the fretless still has stock spector pick ups and electronics. im asking $550 for the fretted red one and $400 for the fretless black one. let me know if there is interest.

2. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    no thanks

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    cool beans. I miss my spector.... Good luck with the sale.

4. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    yeah, they're nice basses, but i play mostly upright, so i'm limiting myself to my 2 main electrics and dumping the rest.

5. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    bump

6. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    bump

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I'm a Spector freak. So, I sent you a PM.

-Mike

8. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    i dont have pics yet, but i can try to get a hold of a digital camera tomorrow. i'd be interested in trading them for an american fender jazz or any jazz type bass depending on what it is.

9. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    bump?

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Where are you located?

-Mike

11. shwashwa