1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 - SX (ESSEX) BASS NECKS - COMPLETE WITH TUNERS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SRT80, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a rosewood jazz neck w/tuners NO STRING TREE and I have the maple neck that I just removed from my SPB57 bass that came in today. It will come with tuners and string tree. The maple neck kind of has a nice flame look to it. Couldn't really capture it with the camera. I took a pic of both and you can see the difference.

ROSEWOOD JAZZ - $45 SHIPPED

MAPLE PBASS - $50 SHIPPED

Please add $2 if you want the neck insured

necks1.

Maple P is the top neck in this pic.
    necks3.

necks2.

Thanks,
    Steve

2. Maple P neck is on hold.

Thanks,
    Steve

3. 98dvl

98dvl

Jan 31, 2002
    USA
    Just out of curiousity... Aren't the SX jazz and P necks the same size and shape?

4. I actually already have em packed up. As far as I know, the heels are the same, but the Jazz neck is slimmer than the P at the nut.

Steve

5. Maple neck still pending.

Update on the SX rosewood jazz. The neck will now be sold without the tuners.

$35 shipped or trade for tortoise PBass pickguard. Prefer a Fender 62 or any brown tort should work.

fs01.

fs02.

fs03.

6. Maple P Neck SOLD!!!

I still have the rosewood SX Jazz neck. I decided I don't need the tuners and I found a string guide w/screw in my parts box I will let go with it. So this neck is complete.

$45 SHIPPED

Thanks,
    Steve

7. Final bump...

goes on ebay this evening. It's complete with tuners and string guide. Will also include the allen wrench and a SX neck plate (no screws).

$45 SHIPPED or trade for???

fs01-1.

fs02-1.

fs03-1.

Thanks,
    Steve

8. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    pm sent

9. Both necks are sold and paid for!