1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2 Tier Pedal Board With Flight Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bobm2112, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys, Since my days of playing out are pretty much over, It is time to sell my pedal board and flight case The main board measures 29x20 and the 2nd tier measures 20x71/2 The main board has 2 rails that the 2nd tier slides into. You can then move the 2nd tier to wherever you like.

I drilled a hole in the top tier as you can see in the picture so I could run a cable to the effects up top.

The board fits in the flight care like a glove. They were built together

I'm Giving this away at $75. Local sales are preferred because of the weight. I live in New Jersey but will take a ride to meet 1/2 way if the distance is reasonable. The board and case weighs in at 39 lbs. I will ship it but buyer will be responsible for the shipping cost.

DSCF1033.

DSCF1032.

DSCF1027.

DSCF1026.

DSCF1031.

DSCF1030.

DSCF1029.

DSCF1028.

DSCF1025.

DSCF1024.

2. Looking for a quick sale on this one. Shoot me an offer

3. C'mon guys. I need to move this. Make me an offer. Its a damn good solid pedal board.

4. OK first person to give me $100 gets it. Stop over the house and pick it up. If its being shipped I need to change you for shipping cost though.

5. C'mon folks. $100 is a hell of a deal for this

6. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Pm sent

7. BUMP

8. I cant stress enough how well this is built. Local pickup preferred.

9. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    Too bad you aren't local to KY.

10. Please someone buy this. The price is a steal

11. NJ BUMP

12. Price drop

13. bump

14. BUMP