Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 (Two) Brand New Fully Loaded P Bass Necks! Including Set of Strings (105s)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Joe Milstein, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    ONE IS SOLD!

Happy New Year Folks!

I have [DEL]TWO [/DEL] ONE of these avail! Great P Bass Necks! If you don't want the logo, just a little sand-paper and its blank.

What I have here [DEL]are 2 (TWO)[/DEL] is a brand new P Bass Loaded Neck in Maple with nice light Rosewood Board. Fully loaded with Tuners, Nut, Bushings and String Tree. Very durable neck that I have used on projects before...

Never Used! Will include an unused set of Roundwound Strings (105s) with each.

Nut width is 1.625". 2.5" at the heal....

Asking only [DEL]$50 [/DEL] $40 [DEL]each[/DEL] o/b/o shippped CONUS! [DEL]$90 o/b/o for both! [/DEL]

Thanks for looking!

Wishing you all a 2014 full of endless possibilities. Play Hard!

Cheers!

Joey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    How about $45 each? Both for $80.... where are you going to find fully loaded necks for less? They are very durable and sturdy. Should fit most 'fender' style neck pockets.

Cheers!

Joey

3. Register_To_Disable

4. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    One neck is sold! Thanks! I have one more left... the one in the photo says it all. Great all around neck....$40 shipped! With a set of strings.... 105s roundwounds.... $40 shipped... New, loaded.

Thanks!

Cheers!

Joey

5. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Why not just give them away?????

6. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    One Sold and in S. Carolina. Thanks George....Still one avail. $40 shipped CONUS w/ set of strings.... FULLY LOADED & NEW!

7. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    AND SOLD! To my buddy Mark - right here in NJ!