1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2- USACG Necks, 1- Warmoth Bubinga Neck, Warmoth Precision Body- Price Reduction BUMP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 123321, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    As a good friend of mine once said:
    Desperate times call for desperate measures!!:meh:

I currently have three necks for sale. The USA Custom Guitars necks were purchased by me from a fellow that is, shall we say, well connected with them and are hand-picked...

USACG maple on maple neck. Oil finish (nicely done), 1.5 nut width. LIKE NEW and chatoyance in the wood!! Perfect frets and factory graphite rods. I'm sorry, this neck feels so much more Lively than a standard steel rod Warmoth. Looks like drilled for American Classic tuners. [DEL]$150.00 shipped in the USA[/DEL]. SOLD!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

USACG 35" scale 5 string neck. Xotic headstock shape. (USACG has made necks and bodies for Xotic in the past...). Killer smaller frets in perfect condition. USA's fret work is outta sight!! Looks Plek'd. Quartersawn maple with Pau Ferro board. Oil finish (nicely done!). LIKE NEW! USACG can do a body for this for around $200.00, and even for less if you have the wood. Cool!! $225.00 shipped in the USA. (Please note the third picture as showing 3 four string necks. These are gone but the pic looks better than my not ideal lighted cell phone pics)...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This neck would be $283.00 without the quartersawn option (as it doesn't typically exist- if it did, an extra $50.00) direct from USA Custom!

USA Custom Guitars are a great bunch of music-minded people making TOP DRAWER parts and make guitar and bass parts for other top names. It's great stuff!

USACG - Custom Guitar and Bass Peghead Shapes

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...dowsky-pre-vtc-nordstrand-big-singles-827017/

Post lawsuit Warmoth quartersawn Bubinga neck. 1 1/2" at the nut. Looks like Indian Rosewood fingerboard. This was a short lived headstock shape offered by Warmoth in wake of the Fender infringement lawsuit era stuff and prior to the Licensed By Fender... New, never mounted and very cool (and rare!) with its "batwing" headstock... [DEL]$135.00 shipped in the USA[/DEL]. SOLD!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Super nice Warmoth factory finished slab Precision style body. Alder with quilted maple top and factory blue finish (with the natural pinstriping), 2.5" neck pocket width (four string). Warmoth has the distinct advantage of living in the "lap of luxury" in that alder and big leaf (soft) maple is all around them. Lets them have a super selection of the best woods! Around 5 pounds and BEGGING for a project!! Word up is Warmoth will route this (their work) for any pickup (within reason!) configuration for $45.00. This is going make a great bass!! [DEL]$175.00 shipped in the USA[/DEL] SOLD!! and way less than if ordered new ($575.00 using their body builder function!!). Note: No plate but, a regular Warmoth templated control cavity cover and in stock at Warmoth. This body's not somebody's reject. It is a new, never used body with factory polishing compound residue in the neck screw holes. If that scares you, better move on!:bassist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PM sent on USACG 5 !

3. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    PMs replied:hyper:

4. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    ditto...

5. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    USAGC 5 neck off hold (please don't buy it...please don...)

6. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    PM'ed

7. Wallyworld

Wallyworld

Jul 19, 2010
    RE: the maple on maple 4 stringer -- do you know the radius? Thanks!

8. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Maple on Maple- GONE!! Great neck!!! I soon won't have to sell the 5 neck... Looking good!! All this stuff is fantastic stuff... I've owned Sadowsky, Fodera NYC...A Bass- Zeta Prism and either owned or played everything in between I could get my hands on- All this stuff I have for sale is wonderful!!

Somebody should make me a good offer on this body...?

9. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    I've reduced the Warmoth to a price most likely lower than it's going to stay... Any lower and, I'll just wait for its rightful owner...

10. pudge

pudge Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    P.M.'ed

11. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    I mean, PM responded to.:bassist:

12. Peer75RI

Peer75RI