Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 Warwicks for sale!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sloppysubs, May 21, 2005.

1. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    One is a Warwick Infinity SN. This is the Zebrawood model and DOES NOT have the f-holes. 4-sting fretted. It's in good shape and comes with all the original paper work, beeswax, gigbag, truss rod and allen wrenches. It has one little glitch though, the volume/ton knobs all rotate 360* and they shouldn't. I don't knwo how to fix it. But it has no effect whatsoever on its playability. Considering this and also that other than that it's in pristine condition i'm thinking 7$25 or best offer. SOLD!!!!

The other is the Warwick Streamer Std. Again, 4-string fretted. This bass has been kept in great shape. Also comes with gigbag and trussrod and allen wrenches. It has a green finish and is the 2 p/u model. THIS IS NOT A ROCK BASS, I bought this before they stopped making them and starting selling rock basses. I'm thinking somwhere around $300.SOLD!!!!

I'm only selling these because I just finished school and have to relocate for my new job. I hate to do it, however, I have too. E-mail me for pictures and let me know. I'm in Ohio 45694.

I will consider trades or trades with cash. I'm looking for a PE Depth Chare (with LED and true bypass) or a Fender Geddy Lee or a older Fender p-bass. Thanks!

2. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Sent back.

3. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Back at you.

4. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    So cruel...i'd love to take that Streamer off your hands but I have other gear purchases pending...

5. toad

toad

Jun 26, 2002
    NYC
  6. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
  7. phogchris

phogchris www.scarsoflife.com

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
  8. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC

need e-mial to send pics to.

9. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
  10. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC

done and done. your e-mail is probably in your profile, but i was a numb nuts and didnt think to check. sorry. :rolleyes:

11. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    BTW, if it isnt clear, i'm selling 2 basses.

12. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    got em , thanks

13. Derakh Djinn

Derakh Djinn

May 23, 2005
    Michigan
    If these have not been sold yet, please let me know, I am very interested in the Streamer. Thank you

14. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    i have much better color photos now, if anyone is interested that i havent already sent them too. let me know.