1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2-way DC9V power supply (UK)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Asa Samuel, Jul 31, 2007.

1. i need one for 2 effects pedals, like the one-spot but it must be a UK standard 3-pin plug, and available online that ships to UK or is in the UK.

also i only want it for 2 pedals, so no 15 splits like the one-spot.

preferably one that doesnt hum.

also, are there any downsides to using them?

2. Pick any good quality 9VDC switch mode regulated power supply with >= 1000mA and you'll be sweet. Start by looking at your local electronics shops - whatever they might be called!

Finding a "split" or a daisy chain with only two plugs is going to be impossible. You'll either have to put up with the extra plugs, or make your own.

Hum is a function of poor power supply filtering, hence why I said "good quality... power supply."

Downside... not really, except for the hum potential, but that can be avoided.

3. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    both the Godlyke and OneSpot have versions available for the UK.

the adapters themselves have only one plug, and the daisy chains have 5 on them.

You could just cut and terminate the daisy chain to only have 2 left on the chain itself.