1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

20" Apple iMac 2ghz C2D, 4GB, 250GB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jasonbraatz, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Up first: My 20" Aluminum iMac

api9nm.

All the specs are here but to make a long story short, it has a 2ghz Core 2 Duo, dedicated ATI HD 2400 XT with 128 mb of RAM, a 250GB hard drive, and an upgraded 4GB of ram. It has a fresh reformat with 10.6, and I'll be including a (burned) copy of 10.6 along with a retail box copy of iLife '09, as well as the original packaging, discs (which I believe are 10.4 and iLife 07?), flat alu keyboard with number pad and wired mighty mouse.

This thing is in fantastic shape, without any scratches or dings or anything. It's lived on my desk since I got purchased it new a few years ago. It's a refurb, but the only thing that isn't completely perfect about it is the one stuck pixel in the lower left hand corner of the screen. It's stuck red, and unless you're looking for it you won't notice it. It's ready for you to put in your login information, run software update, install iLife 09, and rock. I will also throw in a Griffin Simplifi iPod dock / card reader / usb hub.

$700 shipped

2. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    booooooomp

3. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Interested in trades?

4. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Sorry, need cash moneys to pay off my new 13" Macbook Pro.

5. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    700 shipped

6. fourfinger

fourfinger Gold Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    PM sent

7. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz