1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 20 Fret Warmoth Jazz Bass Neck w/60s Water Slide Logo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $285.00
    Here’s an almost new Warmoth Jazz Bass Neck. That I got here on TB a couple of weeks ago. I believe it was briefly mounted with Fender Schaller style 70s tuning machines installed. Not by me. Moving forward the tuners were removed and the mounting holes were filled. The way you see it, is the way I received it. I thought about installing some Reverse style machines to go with the 60’s Fender Style Water Slide logo. I was also planning to do some relic work on it, but found a vintage, 1978 Jazz Bass neck on "theBay" last week. That’s why I’m selling it. I have never mounted it to a body. The neck is covered with a lightly sprayed, tinted lacquer. The finish is NOT over the water slide. Neck is awesome and in perfect shape.
    [No tuning machines or string trees are offered with this listing but I have some brand new, unmounted, unopened, AllParts Gotoh 70s style tuners and a set of used 50s / 60s Reverse style tuning machines available.]

Specs:

Wood: Maple Neck Wood/Indian Rosewood Fretboard

Right/Left: Right Handed

Stiffening Rods: Standard Steel Rods

Nut Width: 1-1/2" (38mm) J Bass®

Nut: GraphTech White TUSQ XL - Standard Nut

Neck Profile: Slim

# of Frets: 20

Frets: 6150

Radius: Straight 10"

Inlay: Cream Face Dots

Side Dots: White Side Dots

Tuner Ream: Drilled for BML (17.5mm)

Finish: Clear Satin Nitro

Scale: 34"

Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt

Similar to: Modern Fender® JBass® or PBass®

Thickness at 1st Fret: .872"

Thickness at 12th Fret: .975"

PayPal is the only way to pay.

Shipping (in original Warmoth box) via USPS Priority Mail with proper packaging and insurance. I usually ship Signature Required. I can waive this option at your request, but if the item is lost, damaged or stolen from your chosen address, I will not be responsible.

B510D075-576F-47E4-9462-78A4F60B8EF7.jpeg
    97F0F6B2-B8B6-43CD-A60F-965D9F64FE0D.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  2. TConTB

TConTB

Dec 2, 2013
    Connecticut
    Sent you a pm! Still available??

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    PM replied

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021