20 inch iMac G5 2.1GHz / 2.5GB / 230 GB - $400 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by rrybicki, Feb 27, 2010.

1. rrybicki

rrybicki Innocent Bystander

Hi All,

I just got a new 21-inch Intel-based Mac, so I need to get rid of my previous model.

It's a 20-inch iMac G5. The processor speed is 2.1 Ghz, it has 2.5 GB of RAM and a 230 [DEL]MB[/DEL] (I mean GB) hard drive. There are several USB ports as well as 2 firewire ports. It also has a built in airport wireless card and a CD / DVD burner.

The computer includes an aluminum keyboard and wireless magic mouse. It has a fresh install of OS/X 10.5.8

Everything works fine (although the mouse trackball is a bit balky, as are them all), and the computer is in great shape and is from a non-smoking home. Excuse the pics, they are a bit yellow tinted. The Mac looks brand new.

$400 shipped, continental US. Paypal preferred. Laugh at viruses! Run Garage Band! Buy this Mac!

Questions, interest? PM me.

Cheers,

Russ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    230 MB Hard Drive you say? I can hardly save my Limp Bizkit CD's on there!

3. DrSmaggs

DrSmaggs

Oct 15, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Endorsing Artist:
    it's a 250GB drive, I'm sure and it shows a smaller capacity just like any hard drive does. Nice Mac!

4. rrybicki

Whoops! I am showing my age, I am afraid (I fondly remember having six Seagate ST-506 5 MB drives on a PC-XT)

The drive is 230 GB. Only off by a factor of 1,000.

Thanks for the catch, Santucci.

Russ

5. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Lol, welcome buddy.

if you click on the same line, but to the right of your thread title when in the "Other Stuff" branch of TB, you can edit the name of your actual thread as well.

6. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose Gold Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    PM Sent!!!

7. rrybicki

Mac is on hold.

Thanks,

Russ

8. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    Let me know if it comes off of said "hold".

9. 2nd inline if its not sold?

10. rrybicki

Hi ssbass

I am afraid that you are third, actually. Interestingly, I got a second purchase offer quite literally within one minute of accepting the first offer at about 6:30 this morning.

Thanks for your interest, though. I'll let everyone know if things fall through.

Russ

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021