20% off at Musiciansfriend.com

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by jam.majors, Aug 22, 2009.

1. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    does anyone know or can please find out if ampeg products are viable for the 20% discount

2. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Call the number, they will tell you the list of exclusions. Its not that many.

3. yes... clearance items are 20% off

4. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    AMPEG IS ON IT WHOO!

5. Just called and got an audio interface and a couple of stands that were on sale. There's a bunch of stuff that's on sale that's not listed on the website.

6. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    If this works on a thunderbird pro 4 string i am buying it tomorrow becuase that would mean i could get it for 400$!

7. snaverb

snaverb

Feb 19, 2007
    Atlanta, Ga
    Sweet, I just called them up and they gave me 20% off every item I ordered, even an item on sale.

8. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    oh dear......off to the website

9. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]

u haz to ordeh ovah duh fone!

10. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    haha:D I know man i just am browsing to see if i "need" anything else

11. Just got an email from The Perfect Bass too for 20% off most everything in stock. Just use the promo "noexcuses" code.

12. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    you guys are killing me kindly :)

13. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Sweet deal for buying current production items you can't find used cheap. Like a brand new Voodoo Power 2 for $135.2 delivered.

14. nellie48

nellie48

Mar 12, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Im so glad I spotted this thread. I just ordered a brown tolex Fender case with gold interior. It only $100 with the 20% plus 10 bucks for shipping. You cant find these under $150 on ebay. Sweet deal. Also, you must order by phone, the USED20 code will not work.

15. Stevieconlon

Stevieconlon Supporting Member

Agreed. Sweet deal!

16. jam.majors

jam.majors

Mar 24, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    Boy am I glad I posted this! It's sweet to hear all of the deals everyone is getting!

17. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    As far as I know the 20% of ends today. BUY BUY BUYYYY! ;)

Seriously, though. I ordered a ton of brand spankin' new gear at prices LESS than what most people try to sell them for used. Hard to beat!

My only complaint is they don't care much odd boutique stomps.

18. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    Got in on the last day and bought myself a Genz Shuttle 6.0 at 20% off! Awesome!

19. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Hear's a big THANKS!!!

20. Keep a watchful eye on those phone orders. They've messed up mine now 3 times. First somebody deleted the order so I had to call and reorder. Then they added some free strings on that they ended up charging me for, then couldn't credit my credit card, but had to give me a "store credit". Then they sent me the wrong tracking #'s. :rolleyes: It's been nuts. If I actually get what I ordered I'll be surprised.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021