20% off at Musiciansfriend.com

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by jam.majors, Aug 22, 2009.

1. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...a day late, but I still got in on it!...VoiceLive2, Shure Beta 58A, Hercules Mic Stand & Guitar Stand, Elite Tweed Gigbag, Blue Cranberry Mic Cable(x2)...

...the TC Helicon unit is nothing less than tremendous!...

2. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    i dont have a tracking number i have the number the guy on the phone gave me which does idk
    it takes so long to get a bass that i end up buying another befor ethe one i ordered gets here and then i end up selling something.

3. Wow, how long does it take to get a bass to your house? :D

4. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    oh it takes about a week but i buy a basses like crazy , if i dont like it a i flip it and make money thats were it gets bad haha when you make 100$ or so off a bass so you buy more and more.....i need help lol

5. So you can wait a week but that's it? I thought I had it bad. :D But if you buy from a store you can take it back and get your money back. That's one advantage to buying new I guess.

6. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    that is true

7. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Deal seems dead. Now it's a progressive discount. You have to blow $1K to get 20%.

8. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Following up on this. They only have the "workers" discount advertised right now which would get you 10% off on orders $200 or less.

However, I placed a phone order today, asked the agent if I could get the 20% discount I used just a few days ago, the agent asked for the discount code I used, I lied and said I recycled in the trash thinking I was done buying gear for the near term (there was no code, just the phone number posted in the OP here), the agent said he'd give me the current 10% discount, I still ordered.

Yet here's the math that appears on the email confirmation of my phone order (I didn't get any email confirmation of my previous two phone orders, the order confirmation wouldn't even ever track the orders, but both appeared on my doorstep within a few days of ordering).
    The listed discount is 10% as discussed with the agent. However, the grand total is magically 20% off. :) I was even an honest Joe and told the Agent the math didn't add up when he told me the total would be $158. I was mostly concerned he left out a product or something. He took a minute to double check it, said it was $158, I said thanks and went on my merry way.

I'll have to wait to see what is actually charged to my card.

I feel like I've hit the jackpot with this MF 20% off dilly. Much better than the Bing cashback which you have to wait 60 days for. And it gave me the opportunity to simply buy some new products which I'd NEVER have bought otherwise.

Thanks to the OP! Nice work! :)

9. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...scratch & dents are on a progressive daily discount sale...if they have something you like, it's an additional 10% off now, 15% off in just a few hours, & if it's still there on Monday, an additional 30% off...I think the stuff I want will be around then...can you say, CA-CHING?!... :eek:

10. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    i am diggin MF i got a jag and a amp last month that i sold at like 300$ profit and a jazz 24 the other day for cheap...........good times.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021