200 bucks...what to get?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by KrazzyJoe, Dec 27, 2003.

1. KrazzyJoe

Jul 31, 2003
    I have 200 bucks laying around, I also have a bass synth wah that I could get probably around 80 bucks out of if I bring it back. I am wondering what I should get. I already have;

ESP 5 string B205
    Ibanex 210
    Overdrive Pedal
    Chorus Pedal
    Little Crate combo amp

I was wondering on a few things. I am looking into some things. First, I would really like to get some new strings so I wouldnt want to spend all of my money. I am thinking of saving up for an Epi Tbird or perhaps getting a wireless system and having some money left over. I was looking at this. It seems to have good reviews, and all though I hear all this stuff about how ****ty wireless is, and that if you are going to go wireless you should buy a high-end system, I really want to go wireless and do not have much money. Suggestions of other things I should get that I didn't mention or anything? I am quite open as of what to do with this cash.
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    I would save it for a better amp.
  3. Tumbao

Nov 10, 2001
    1- Save it.
    2- New pickup set.
    3- Better Amp (You'll need more than $200.)
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Ya never know, he could get lucky. I got lucky on my Ampeg B100r and got it for $200 even.
  5. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    I would get a bank account. :)
  6. KrazzyJoe

Jul 31, 2003
    Its actually in a bank account, I am willing to save. My ESP has pretty good pickups though, EMG-HZ.
  7. Faceley

Dec 28, 2003
    North Carolina
    in my opinion i would keep saving till you see something that catches your eye and you know you really want.
  8. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Harke has a SET OF FREE STRINGS offer in January's Bass Player...shipping is $3.
    ***, I'm going for it as soon as I get back to my office's copying machine.
  9. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Agreed. I got my Pre-CBS Fender Bass Man amp for $100 even.
    ...hold it, that was in 1975.