Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2000 American Deluxe P-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Sammy Camden, May 3, 2005.

1. :cool: 2000 Fender USA American Deluxe Precision Bass. This is the top of the line for Fender's P-Basses! It's slighly smaller than the standard models, giving it a little less weight and great balance.

The color is the beautiful translucent White Blonde with a T-Shell pickguard. This is one of Fender's finest finishes and is no longer available! Premium Ash body, also the best, required with a translucent finish. It's near mint with slight surface scratches on back. I can email pictures which will tell the story.

The neck is the "B" width with a 1.625" nut width, constructed of maple with a maple fretboard, beautifully inlaid with abalone position dots. Not only is it beautiful to look at, it's smooth and fast.

This is an amazing bass in both sound and looks. It has the well known, and loved, split P-bass pickup, along with a powerful double humbucker, and 3-Band Active Electronics. Great versatility in sound.

This is one of Fender's best basses and you would have to spend almost $1300 to get a new one, and you still couldn't get this finish. It also includes Fender's Deluxe molded case, also no longer available. This bass is capable of great things, and you'd have to search hard to find one in better condition!

Asking $750 +$35 S&H in the lower 48 states. Email me if interested.

2. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Email sent.

3. Email sent.

4. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Wrong turn! :rollno:

;)

5. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Why? I emailed him and got a relatively (a day or two) quick response. I just ended up getting a different bass.

6. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I mailed the payment for this bass today.

7. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Congrats!

8. :cool: Hi Guys! Sorry if I didn't respond to each of as soon as you posted, or sent me an email. I travel a lot in my job and I'm not always around to check my email, or check the postings here. In addition, I really didn't expect questions to be posted here. I was expecting emails instead. I didn't discover until a little while after I had posted this ad that some interested people posted their interest here instead of sending an email. Well, I know now, so if I ever post anything else here, I'll know to check back here as well.

Again, I do apologize if I didn't seem to respond as quick as some of you expected.

9. :cool: JRBrown has purchased this instrument. My thanks to all of you who inquired about it. And, my great thanks to JR for his purchase of it.