1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2000 Fender American Standard Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Texan, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast. Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $725
    Strings:
    This is a well played well loved 2000 Fender American Standard Jazz bass in Aquamarine Metallic. This color was only made for 2 years. The bass is all original with the exception of the volume pot which was replaced with a generic pot. The bass plays fantastic and sounds incredible. This is one of the special ones that you find that just has "that" sound and feel. The neck is straight and truss rod turns easily. There are a few nicks on the neck but it has a wonderfully comfortable and smooth feel. The bass has been well played, and is being sold as a players bass as it has the dings of a bass that has been well played. It comes with the original case that has seen better days but still functions as it should. I'm on the fence about selling it, but the color is not me and I just bought a 2016 Am Std Jazz that is more me. Comes with the maple thumbrest and knobs, have the original knobs as well.

Asking $725 CONUS. Split shipping.

IMG_2324_zpss6hdvjzo.

IMG_2314_zps2lvejjis.

IMG_2327_zpsjcwc9c4l.

20161220_081323_zpswdhlrpat.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. dusterdan

dusterdan

Feb 24, 2014
    So Cal
    BEAUTIFUL color!!!!!

MMiller28 and JakeyBran like this.
  3. sigmafloyd

sigmafloyd

May 1, 2011
    Any interest in trade for a 2008 MIA P?

4. Texan

Aug 15, 2004
    Houston, TX
    A few have asked about trades. The only trade I would consider is for a MIA Fender Precision in Sunburst, Rosewood fretboard with tort pickguard.

5. Texan

Aug 15, 2004
    Houston, TX
    I'm keeping this one. Too special to let go.