1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 2000 Mike Lull M5V 5 string bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jazzbass72, Feb 26, 2016.

1. jazzbass72

jazzbass72

Jun 26, 2003
    New York, NY
    Price:
    $2100
    Strings:
    Price lowered to $1950!

I welcome all questions and inquiries about this bass, but please, send them via private message only, thank you. Also, NO TRADES, sorry.

Mike Lull Modern 5V (AKA M5V) five string bass for sale, as pictured below. Mike built this bass for me in the year 2000, and I’ve been the only owner since. This bass has a few nicks and dings here and there, but it’s in very good condition overall, for a 16 year old instrument. I’ve taken good care of it, and it’s been PLEK’d by Mike a while back in his Seattle area shop. It comes with a Fender gig bag.

FULL SPECS:

-Alder body, natural finish

-Maple neck

-Pao Ferro fingerboard

-21 frets

-Bone nut

-35” scale

-White pearloid pickguard

-9.8 lbs (weight measured with my bathroom scale)

-Tuned B-E-A-D-G

-Hipshot Ultra-Lite tuners with D-Tuner (the B string can go down to a low A)

-Chrome hardware

-ABM Brass bridge with piezo saddles

-Single Coil Bartolini Pickups

-Bartolini NTBT 9 volt preamp with buffering unit for piezos

-Controls: 1) Volume (with push/pull- active/passive switch) 2) Blend 3) Stacked Bass and Treble 4) Piezo Volume

My selling price: $1950, plus $60 for shipping and handling within the Continental United States. Payment is via PayPal. If you are located outside of the CONUS, please contact me and let’s see what shipping options we have available. Bass is located in Manhattan (Midtown West/Times Square area). Local pickup is welcome if you’re from around here. Cash only for local pickups.

Bass is sold as is (no returns/refunds), as described to the best of my knowledge. Please refer to the photographs or ask any questions you may have before purchasing this bass, so you know exactly what you will be receiving. If that helps, I have a 100% positive feedback here, and on eBay (ID: VeganSushi)...so you can buy with confidence.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    Kevin Ellis and maco_n like this.
  2. jazzbass72

jazzbass72

Jun 26, 2003
    New York, NY
    Price lowered. BUMP!