1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2000 Minty USA Standard Jazz Bass FS $700 w/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dave79, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Swapped the white pickguard for tortoise, a couple of the holes are blank. I can't find the original but I have a few other pickguards lying around if tortoise isn't your thing. 9.9/10 condition as is the original Fender form fitting case, would pass for new in a store. New D'Addario's and setup perfectly. No issues whatsoever, everything turns and sounds and functions perfectly.

$700 if you avoid fees on my end (live near a Bank of America?) + actual shipping

NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, I have a lot of local interest

5041756575_39b36821d2_b.png
    5042380652_e31ce3c661_b.png 5042380428_e2370e5557_b.png 5042381066_36f72b1f66_b.png

2. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

3. Lorenzini

Lorenzini Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Sounds pretty. That's a great deal on a bass someone should just eat right up.

4. quadrogong

quadrogong

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    u sound good Dave, classic jazz tone if I ever heard one, great slap sound,
    I wasn't even planning on buying a bass,
    but this looks and sounds so classic in that vid, it caught my eye

5. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Thanks quad, I was amazed at how well my camera recorded. Think I might have to record something a little more substantial.

6. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

I am willing to sell for $650 with an early 80's plastic Fender Jazz case that has a couple busted latches and a blown out corner...still usable though and body-molded inside so great for shipping.

7. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

nice comments, thanks

8. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Sold local with the 80's case. Anyone want the nice one?

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.