1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2000 Modulus Quantum 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davidjbass, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a repost of this bass. The buyer back out on me after making me wait 2 weeks for payment. No one from TB just a local guy.

This is a real nice bass. It plays, looks and sounds fantastic!
    It's just a little to heavy for me. Here are it's specs:

2000 Modulus Quantum 5 string(truss rod model)
    35" scale
    17 mm string spacing
    EMG soapbar pickups
    EMG 3 band e.q.(bass, mid with sweep control and treble)
    Cocobolla top
    Alder back
    24 fret graphite neck and fingerboard
    Gold hardware
    Original leather Modulus gig bag
    10lbs even on my digital scale

This bass has nice low action. The neck is perfect and the truss rod works fine.

It has one big ding on the back of the body. There is a pic of it attached. It about the size of 1/2 a quarter and has broken the clear coat but its not down to the wood. It's located in the bottom mid part of the back of the body. You will never see it from the front.
    There are also a couple of minor dings on the front of the body but nothing that my camera can take a picture of. And I have a good camera. You can't see them from a far and you can only see them when you hold it up to the light.

There is some minor wear on the top of the gold bridge on the B string side. Looks like the person who owned it rested his thumb on it. Nothing major.

You can tell this bass saw a lot of gigs but the previous owner took good care of it. It just has some war wounds.

I bought it used a few weeks ago used and cleaned it up. I put a fresh set of D'Addario strings of it. The kind that Modulus puts on when they ship them out new. Set up the action and neck. And now its ready to be played and loved.

New this bass would cost around $3,500.00.

PRICE DROP TO $1,350.00 SHIPPED IN THE CONUS.

No trades. Payment by Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order

2. Sunday bump.

3. I just did my finances and I need to move this quick because I am buying a Sadowsky here ON T.B. So I am dropping the price down to $1,350.00 shipped in the CONUS.

4. Ha...you pulled the trigger.

5. Yes I did. The GAS was just too much for me to handle.

6. Monday bump.

7. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    This is an insanely good deal on an equally insanely good bass. If I had the cash, I'd be all over this, I miss my Modulus.

8. A pic of the ding on the back of the body. It's about the size of a half a u.s. quarter.

9. On hold pending payment.

10. Sold.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.