1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2000 PRS Electric Bass for sale!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Every1TookMyName, Aug 9, 2004.

1. The bass is an exceedingly rare PRS Electric Bass---this can go anywhere from Jaco type quack (with the preamp on), or a warm motown sound, which is what I did by just taking the battery out of the preamp and using the preamp on/off switch as a mute. I bought this bass new for $1600 in 2001---I believe the MSRP is $2000. This bass is in good condition as well, but I just don't play it anymore, so I'm using it to help finance my next guitar and amp purchases. $865 or best offer

Will consider any and all trades, though I really need things in the way of amps...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Man I really wish I could try one of those out... Honestly though, I don't know what Paul is thinking when he designs these things. This is no knock to you at all, so please don't take it that way, but damn I see some of his guitars (my guitarist has two Custom 22's, 10 Top, Birds, etc..), and then see the basses, and just wonder what happens over there in the R&D department. I'd love to check one out though!