Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2000 Stingray 5 Bartolini PU/Duncan Pre

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by brusinow, Sep 23, 2004.

1. brusinow

brusinow

Dec 15, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Hey everybody-
    Its time to get rid of my Stingray-just not enough room in my little apartment anymore. It really is a great bass-I have it all set up with new D'Addarios right now. About a year ago I dropped in a Bartolini MM pickup and a Seymour Duncan musicman pre with the pull out volume knob that scoops the eq. I'm open to trades, but I would prefer to sell this thing. Go ahead and send over any offers, and if anybody has questions just PM me. Thanks

Brent

P.S. I can send more pictures if anyone wants them.

2. brusinow

brusinow

Dec 15, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    hey, just bumping this again to say its still available and i'm STILL open to a price offer, but i'm not looking for trades anymore. Thanks.

3. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I have two different basses that I would be willing to trade for that SR5. One is a G&L L2000, the other is a custom made jazz bass five string with EMG soapbars and a Demeter three band preamp. PM me you email address if you want pics.