1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale 2000 Zeta EUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Koog, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    Price:
    $1490
    Strings:
    Zeta EUB

For sale only....trade offers will not be considered

Zeta EUB, dated 2/19/2000, serial number 19. It is in excellent condition. Very nice "string bass like" sound, and certainly more portable.
    • Ash body
    • Maple neck
    • Pau Ferro fingerboard
    • 34" scale
    • Gotoh tuners
    • Heavy duty drum stand for base
    • Side dot position markers in note positions 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19, 21
    • Piezo in bridge with EMG B13RA preamp, featuring individual string volume controls (adjustment is in electronics cavity )
    • Removable, heavy smoked plexiglass body rest....See photos
    • Gig bag with front pouch for the stand
    The bass is currently strung with LaBella Deep Talkin' Bass black tape wound strings. I also have a set of D'Addario Chromes that are cut for this bass with very little playing wear. I first strung it with the Chromes, then restrung it a few days later with the tapes and liked them better. I will include the Chromes in the sale.

I found this bass to be an easy way to transition to upright playing and get that near string bass sound.

My price is $1,490. shipped CONUS. I only accept PayPal, and will only ship to a PayPal verified address. I will ship the bass the next business day after your funds have cleared to my account.

Please use the "Start a Conversation" feature on this forum to ask questions or buy the bass. I can usually respond within a couple of hours.

Photos follow:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  2. This one was called the Crossover I think.
    Can be played horizontally or vertically.

Koog likes this.
  3. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    "Can be played horizontally or vertically."

You are correct about being able to play it horizontally or vertically. It is set up with strap buttons.

Thanks for the information add.

4. LoessHills

LoessHills

Sep 1, 2018
    Where are u located. I’m in western iowa

5. I’m not the seller.

6. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    Hello Loess....I sent you a private message on the "Start a Conversation" feature on this forum with my location. Please check your messages. Happy to have you come take a look.

Sorry I missed your posting....been out playing.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018