1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2001 50's Classic Strat

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by 4Mal, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    The 50's classic is the MIM version of the US 57 RI. Better fit and finish and way better fretwork than the typical MIM by a long ways. Mine is absolutely mint. Upgrades include 3 layer White/Black/White pickguard & trem cover, White pickup covers. (The aged 'mint' plastic is included if you want to go back to stock.) The pickups are Fender CS 50's.

This guitar has one of the best feeling Strat necks ever!

This is as close to a MIA 57 RI as you can get without spending large! head to head - it doesn't give up much at all. It's a great playing and sounding Strat.
    NOTE: The trem cover is included. I had it off to swap strings. Currently setup with 9's ... There is no fretwear on this one. I used it to record some surf songs and went back to my custom Tele...

The only trades I woud be interested in would involve a QSC K8 or other K series speaker.

In generic but decent hardshell case.

Price Drop To $465 Plus Freight

Way less than a road worn or the *new* Classic Player and a much better guitar!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    [​IMG]

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    price drop.

4. mophead

mophead Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas Panhandle
    What's that dark spot on the neck at the 7th fret? Assuming a shadow but want to check.

5. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    Looks like the shadow from the guitar stand.

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    [​IMG]

Yep a shadow indeed.

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hey it's dark down there ...

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Last price drop prior to Evil Bay. In the case, $438 PLUS Shipping.

9. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    Gorgeous, and a fantastic deal, especially with the upgraded pickups. Too bad I'm not a guitarist!

10. mcmeister

mcmeister

Apr 7, 2009
    Fairax VA
    You have a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.