1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2001 B.C. Rich Wave JC175

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mournblade, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mournblade

mournblade Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2006
    Roanoke, TX
    Thinking about selling/trading this Wave. I say thinking because it has one of, if not THE, sweetest necks I have ever played. On the other hand, I have enough double P basses that I am interested in changing up my available sounds. To that end, I would also be open to trades for BCR or other high end, NT instruments with P/Hum, Double Hum, or even P/J. For BCR's, only looking for vintage pieces, especially Warlock's (flat top bound) and Ironbirds, though I would entertain any early to mid 80's shape with a bill lawrence or double bill lawrences.

Bass has new Rotosound RD66's (.45-.105) and EMG Px pickups. I do have the original SD Basslines. If you prefer the SD's, I can have them put back in, but the cost of the switch is on your dime.

I also have the original case candy that came with the bass. I do not have production numbers(in fact I would be interested in finding out how many were made), but I can tell you this is the only one I have seen for sale either here or on the Japanese sites I check.

As for a straight sale, I am thinking $2250/obo shipped. There is one chip in the clear coat, so overall condition is 9.5+. Action is on the low side, great playing neck, killer tone (I really like the EMG PX's, tone wise think Mike Starr from AIC), comes with original BCR branded wood/tolex case in very good condition( all latches work, no tears in tolex, interior is in excellent shape.) I will post some recent pics as soon as the weather clears up enough for me to take it outside for some photos.

DSCF1471.

DSCF1474.

DSCF1473.

DSCF1470.

2. mournblade

mournblade Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2006
    Roanoke, TX
    Found the original thread, closing dupe thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.