For Sale 2001 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 with EMG Pickup & Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by landrybass, Jun 27, 2017.

1. landrybass

landrybass

Oct 23, 2011
    Atlanta GA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have here a 2001 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 with EMG Pickup and Preamp. I purchased this bass new in 2002 and loved it ever since. This one is in the discontinued Burnt Apple finish and is sporting an EMG MM-TW pickup with an EMG BQS active preamp system. Click the names for their specs. I think the pickup came with a push/pull volume pot for Active/Passive switching which I used. So the bass has the Volume with active/passive push/pull pot, then Bass EQ, Then Mid Eq with a stacked frequency knob, then last is the Treble Eq. This thing is a monster of tone. I have all the original parts, pickups, and preamp if you wish to ever make it original again, or build another bass!

Bass is obviously used and has normal sign of wear with some chips around the edges shown in pics. Bass had input jack replaced this year, however has sat in a closet for a while and may need some cleaning as the input jack can be scratchy and intermittent. No problems other than that. Comes with hard case (sorry for the stickers, or enjoy them!) of which I have only 1 of the keys to the case. This bass was my baby and kills me to sell it but I have moved onto different musical endeavors.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 19.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 26.jpg

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017