1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2001 Gibson Thunderbird, black/ebony

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dukeplaysbass, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dukeplaysbass

dukeplaysbass Supporting Member

2001 Gibson Thunderbird, black with ebony board. Sounds amazing, got a few dents and dings but nothing really serious (that thing that looks like a huge dent on the back is a reflection from a recessed light overhead). Comes with the OHSC, one broken latch.

SOLD

I have had several requests to ship this bass overseas. This case is 54 inches long, and a box that will accomodate this case wil exceed the maximums set by USPS. So, the answer is no, I cannot ship this bass overseas. And please don't argue with me about it, either.

Customary discounts for West Coast shipping and/or USPS MO.

f5285381.
    475f41b0.
    a3a7fc25.
    cf5d9d73.
    d4db8f9a.
    213ea06e. [/QUOTE]

2. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Jaydee Basses
    If you change your mind on trades, I have something for you

3. dukeplaysbass

Sorry, but unless you have a brand new MacBook Pro, or can get me a deal on one, then I can't trade.

4. dukeplaysbass

Still available. Daddy's gotta pay for his new Mac.

5. GrooveRonin

GrooveRonin

Nov 20, 2011
    studio 4?

6. dukeplaysbass

I'm pretty sure this is well before the Studio line. And it doesn't have the BadAss looking bridge that the Stidos have.

7. Substandard

Substandard

Oct 15, 2009
    Seattle
    Bump for a sweet bass and sweet case. If you've never had a huge case with pink fuzzy lining you need to buy this. I had an explorer with the same case and it was like keeping my guitar in a 12 year old girls bedroom!

8. El Tookay

El Tookay Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Vancouver
    Free Owl Farm bump for a good-looking 'Bird. Looks in way better condition than mine does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.